2022 Autumn Session
This session takes place over 12 weekends beginning on Saturday, September 10th and ending on Sunday, January 9th. Each weekend is broken up into individual modules so we can fully immerse ourselves in the given topic of the weekend. Our teachers will be given a final teaching assessment and receive ideas, guidance and feedback from our trainers.
The Big Bliss Yoga Teacher Training takes its roots from Ashtanga ashrams in India, as well as science based health and fitness coaches from California, Texas and Toronto. Our training takes these values and combines them with the guidelines and recommendations from Yoga Alliance, our Big Bliss mission, and our years of hands-on experience to create a transformative training that is unique to our place in time. We believe in upholding yoga's roots and philosophy while facilitating a non-judgmental and non-competitive learning environment for our students. Wherever you are, you will have the Big Bliss team behind you cheering you on.
- 200 hour, in-person Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training
- An extensive and thorough training manual for you to take home
- A 20 class pack to practice yoga at our studio throughout your training
- A pose bank with photos and breakdowns of over 50 poses
- Personal feedback and attention from our trainers, as well as over 25 hours of practicum
- A graduation certificate with the Yoga Alliance and Big Bliss logos
January 7th (Friday 8 - 5) 8-9
(All weekends are Saturdays10:15 - 7:15 and Sundays11:15 - 8:15 with a one hour lunch)
See curriculum and book requirements here
Student Rate $3150 + hst/ split into 4 monthly payments (Must be a full time student, must submit student id upon payment)