2022 Summer Intensive Session
This fun and intensive yoga session takes place daily from Tuesday August 2nd - Friday August 26th 2022. If you're looking for a full immersion in the world of yoga to start out your teaching career this is the training for you! Our teachers will be given a final teaching assessment and receive ideas, guidance and feedback from our trainers.
The Big Bliss Yoga Teacher Training takes its roots from Ashtanga ashrams in India, as well as science based health and fitness coaches from California, Texas and Toronto. Our training takes these values and combines them with the guidelines and recommendations from Yoga Alliance, our Big Bliss mission, and our years of hands-on experience to create a transformative training that is unique to our place in time. We believe in upholding yoga's roots and philosophy while facilitating a non-judgmental and non-competitive learning environment for our students. Wherever you are, you will have the Big Bliss team behind you cheering you on.
- 200 hour, in-person Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training
- An extensive and thorough training manual for you to take home
- A 20 class pack to practice yoga at our studio throughout your training
- A pose bank with photos and breakdowns of over 50 poses
- Personal feedback and attention from our trainers, as well as over 25 hours of practicum
- A graduation certificate with the Yoga Alliance and Big Bliss logos
Tuesday August 2nd – Friday August 12th
Monday August 15th – Saturday August 20th
Monday August 22nd – Friday August 26th
(Monday - Friday 8 - 5, Saturdays 10:15 - 7:15, Sundays 11:15 - 8:15)
See curriculum and book requirements
Student Rate $3150 + hst/ split into 4 monthly payments (Must be a full time student, must submit student id upon payment)